Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Aircraft Wreck at SK073901.

Results for Kinder Trial are up at http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~temples/hc/ look at the number of 'pairs' I beat as well as incompletes. An improvement on my usual 3 from back!

I wont be out this week on Thursday or Saturday. I've joined EtU's weight loss programme this week as a nasty virus has decided that February's total of 4lbs should be obtained in 24hrs. So although off work today, this is the first time I've felt well enough to get out of bed - except to go to the bathroom.

A particularly mischievous bug this one, as when you got to the bathroom you had the tricky decision as to which way to face the toilet! So I think I should keep this one to myself where possible. Hopefully I'll be recovered in time for the Amble next week.

TF

No comments: