Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kirkbymoor 6.5m/1600ft

Nothing much to report other than I didn't break 90mins, probably about 93mins this time. Height wasn't a factor with the stickers this time, as there weren't any. I skipped the prize-giving in favour of a hot flask of soup back at the car, refreshments being limited to tea and biscuits in the village hall. Black Combe are usually pretty prompt about getting results on the website so they'll appear here www.bcrunners.org.uk in the next day or two if you're curious.

Think I had 2 behind me. On a claggy day should be even more given the route choices of some from the 5th cp. Weather will determine when the next time will be!

Prizes

Well done Matt. Guess I just need to keep things ticking over for the next 20-odd years and then start to put some serious training in, hoping that all those V40's winning prizes now will have burnt themselves out.

TF

No comments: