Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Saturday 16th Feb '07

Looks like we have a squad for Saturday; (see comments on earlier post) I'll assume an 8.30 start at the Barn (which I won't attend) and then I'll be at Hordern Stoops for 10.00 in case you're passing that way.

Can someone let me know if meeting me at Hordern Stoops will spoil a more adventurous run for you, in which case I will do my own thing.

At the last count there may be no Johns* attending ~ *correct English would use the singular as "no John" is oviously fewer than one, so can't possibly be plural. However "no John" might suggest only one John would be missing ~ isn't life difficult!

EtU.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure the 8.30 posse will be able to plan a route to arrive at Horden Stoops at 10.00am. EtU, if we're not there by say ?10.10am, then set off without us.

Anonymous said...

agree with TF - perhaps she can provide a tour of the high spots of the WH race.... or not

NLN

Anonymous said...

How's about Rivi Barn - Georges lane - 2 Lads - Counting Hill - Belmont - Horden Stoops.

I reckon that should take us about 1hr 30ish at my chatting pace.

EtU can decide on route for part II