Friday, March 16, 2018

Saturday UTUPs

I will be at the Lower Barn at 8:30 this coming Saturday, 17th March, but will not be there on the 24th, when I'll be roaming round the Lleyn Peninsula, or on the 31st when I'll taking it easy before the afternoon Pike Race. So far as I'm aware, just YJ and I have declared our intent to contend, but I am hopeful, whilst not necessarily expectant, that there will be others from our little group.

Friday 6th April is looking suitable for our next quarterly gathering. Any thoughts from anyone else?


2 comments:

TLoB said...

I can't do April 6th as we are at a wedding "dawn scarf". Not sure about the Pike Race yet.

TLoB said...

Can't do April 6th as we are at a wedding in Hertfordshire that day.
Not sure about the Pike race:- I had the Aussie flu virus all February and am only just getting going again. I will decide on the morning.