Sunday, February 12, 2017

Saturday 11th February 2017 - UTUP

Just a word of apology to anyone who reported for Saturday's UTUP (8:30 at the Bottom Barn). I'd forsaken our usual assembly to drive to Entwistle Reservoir to watch the Amblers through.

I ran from the reservoir back along the course to the point where the long and short courses diverge and saw the last of the runners through. On the way there Andy F and I exchanged greetings at which point it appeared that he was the leading runner, only a few minutes behind the leading walkers who had started a full hour before the runners.

I then returned to the reservoir where I blagged a couple of sandwiches off the feeding team before running a lap of the reservoir and returning home. Once again, apologies to you if you were hoping for company at Rivington - I'll be there on the 18th.

No comments: