Thursday, February 04, 2016

Witch way to turn?

Settle met Horwich, Chorley and Salford yesterday for a recce of the Stan Bradshaw Round in Pendle Witch country. My friend Katrina (Ed, we need a non de plume for her) travelled down from Settle to meet up with EtU, YJ and the TF. I had recc




ied the route last year but missed the race due to an injury, so another run round was needed to try and refresh my memory.


It was a great day out. there was snow on the top and it was rather moist underfoot in places, but it stayed dry and we even had sunshine! The TF proved that her navigational skills are top notch by taking us round by the shortest possible route. We finished the day by consuming a variety of hot drinks, some dead animals and some premature chickens.


I shall look forward to the race.

5 comments:

TLoB said...

Not sure why two of the photos are giant size; anyone any clues?

Ed the Unready said...

Blogger seems to work slightly differently for different folk, I don't know why. When you've uploaded a picture, you get the option to choose size and position (left/right/centre). Have you tried different permutations of these? Also, when posting pictures that someone had sent me that I had then edited in any way, they reverted back to their original state on uploading. Presumably some/all of these had been sent to you by Katrina.

TLoB said...

They were Katrina's pictures so I think you are right. Thanks for a good day out.

Temporarily Misplaced said...

Looks like a fun day out, sorry I missed it.

Temporarily Misplaced said...
This comment has been removed by the author.