Sunday, February 07, 2016

Who is ambling?

Next Saturday is the Anglezarke Amble so I wonder who will be turning out for it? I shall be, but will need to set off cautiously, as I have yet to run any distance over 10 miles in recent months. My better half will also be there, walking the 17 mile route. I may get out and do a loop up to Slipper Lowe then back over Great Hill and White Coppice - either this afternoon or tomorrow morning (the company I work for went t!tz up last Tuesday, so I now have more time on my hands).
Looking further ahead, I need to enter t'Hobble (we have already booked accomodation for the Saturday night) and plan to run The Two Crosses Challenge in my build up for the Dorset 100 at the end of May.
TLoB is also talking about the Joss Naylor Challenge, so that is something else to consider. If I end up doing lots of tutoring in addition to returning to full-time work, that may be beyond me. Let's see what the coming weeks bring.

1 comment:

Temporarily Misplaced said...

I entered the Amble and am just hoping my cold goes away beforehand. Full of it at the minute and it's not even a mild one u can run through :-( Also entered the Hobble and Two Crosses.