Sunday, July 29, 2012

Coope’s Dozen–28th July 2012

Having started the day intending to run to Hordern’s, I was having so much fun being back out with the boys that I decided to carry on.  Felt great to complete ten of the twelve summits, leaving out Old Adam and Healey Nab.  Furthest I’ve run for months so a bit of a confidence booster for the back.  I’ll let others give the running details.  I’ve done a bit of a write up on my blog which captures the day for me with a link to all of the snaps taken on the day – too many for the blogs.  Not great quality I’m afraid, but capture the atmosphere I hope.  I’ll leave you with this one…

Coopes Dozen-144

Who ate all the cakes then!

Thanks to all for a great day on the hills and for the generous support provided by YJ - with us to the end and to Mrs KLM for the awesome cakes and road support at Hordern’s.

Smile

No comments: