Friday, August 07, 2015

Julie's little expedition

As some of you may know, my better half has been building up to her own little challenge, a Macchu Picchu trek. The distances are not massive but becuse of the altitude (around 14,000ft above sea level) it was very demanding. I am glad to say that she has completed it and returned safely. Over the past few days, she has completed an equally demanding challenge - that of getting all the photos uploaded. She has now uploaded a day by day account on facebook which includes a few hundred photos - those of of you on fb may wish to see them. I'm not sure of how widely visible they are, so you may need to send a friend request to Julie.
Best of luck with the Lakes trip tomorrow - we are delivering furniture to my daughter's new house. On Sunday, I am leading an LDWA walk, so if you are still looking for more exercise, the walk starts at 9am from the road up to the top barn. It will be about 17 miles.

No comments: