Sunday, September 01, 2013

Butterfly Blip - Day 6

NLN, your timing is immaculate!

When I started this short lived series there were more peacocks at Grimeford Grange than you could shake a stick at - not, of course, that I go round shaking sticks at butterflies. So my plan was that when I ran out of new species I would snap one of these beautiful, but then very numerous, little beaties. However on day six (Saturday 31st Aug) having unsuccessfully scoured the garden for a debutante, I then looked for my 'cert'. But there was none! Perhaps they had all gone to Rivington Church.

My rule had been that the blip would run only as long as I could snap a fresh species, so at that point the blip finished.

Once again, thank you, NLN, for showing us what should have been.

We get a lot of slugs in the garden, perhaps my next project will be a slug blip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're on your own with the slug blip pal x