Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Howdy Strangers

 Hi, long time no speak!  I hope you are all well and managing to stay sane during the pandemic.


I just thought I would let you all know that Duncan and I are moving up to Scotland in the near future (no set date yet but our house is sold and the sale is moving very quickly).  


As most of you will know, it's something we've wanted to do for years now but, due to lack of jobs up there, have never been able to make the leap.  However, the pandemic has brought one silver lining to us in that we are now working permanently from home and have been told that we can continue to do this.  We'll be popping back now and again for work meetings and such so hopefully I'll still see you all from time to time.  I'll definitely be coming back for Pike Race every year (although not running it of course).  


We've not bought a house up there yet but have our eyes on a couple of lovely secluded cottages.  You'll all be welcome to stay over if ever you fancy running/walking in the Dumfries and Galloway area. 


Hope you all have a lovely Christmas if I don't see you beforehand!


TM

1 comment:

Ed the Unready said...

Hi, sorry to hear that we're losing you; hope you find somewhere good to live. Anne and I had a holiday in D&G a few years ago, but we were down on the south coast and it seems as though we missed the best part - north east?
Keep us posted and it would be good to come up for an outing, should be doable in a long day.
Stay safe, both of you, Ed.